Facial Care

Men's Facial Skin Care Made Easy

Author: John Kew





In the end, there's quite a lot of debate regarding proper skincare for men. For some reason, it seems to be a confusing routine. What product should I use? What kind of things should I be focused on? What many men don\'t realize is that women, in all honesty, have it much harder. Women have to deal with regular makeup application. For women, breakouts are much more serious. They have to deal with hair since men\'s hair is much easier to take care of because of length. There\'s just way too much that women have to deal with, so much so that men would not have nearly the required patience if given the same workload and requirements.
For men, it\'s simple. Start with a cleanser. I like using Cetaphil products. They don\'t cost much (I mean you can get 3 bottles that are 20 ounces each for like $20) and the cleansing routine lasts like 15 seconds. I like to cleanse at night before I go to bed. When I wake up, I hit the shower, so I don\'t need to cleanse as I might need to do at night. Also, cleansing at night removes any sort of oil or secretions that need to be removed in case they decide to sit on your face overnight. In any case, just pick a time and be sure to cleanse every day.
If you shave, use a toner after you shave. Easy to do, easy to remember, and the effects are wonderful.
After the optional toner, hit up your moisturizing lotion. Again, I use Cetaphil because it doesn\'t cost much, and there are two types: one for everyday moisturizing and one for more serious dryness problems. I moisturize after my shower because I live in a very windy area, so I\'m afraid of the wind drying out my face during the day. Again, just pick a time. You can even do a twice a day moisturizing routine.
After you do these things, guess what? You\'re done. For me, I spend $40 total on 3 bottles each of Cetaphil cleanser and lotion. It\'s very cheap and is a dent in personal finance.

Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/beauty-articles/mens-facial-skin-care-made-easy-5532948.html


About Jmie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.